The second phase in the Recovery Continuum is the Transitional Living Program. It is a 6-month program which empowers residents to augment the principles learned during their 28-day treatment. The program is certified by the DC Department of Behavioral Health.
During these months, residents will:
- Deepen their understanding of recovery by attending weekly meetings with addictions counselors
- Develop a broad recovery support network, through local 12-Step meetings, as well as with a Sponsor
- Be assigned a Case Manager to assist with transitioning to the outside world
- Learn money management skills
- Gain access to GED tutoring, job training, and spiritual growth opportunities
- Benefit from peer community support and accountability
For more information on our Transitional Living Program, call our Case Manager at 202-238-9055.